The BelGAS P630 is a spring loaded, direct-operated regulator for high pressure, and high flow applications. The heavy duty construction, made possible by the addition of stainless steel internal components and a powder-coated epoxy exterior finish, makes it ideally suited for the oil and gas industries. All BelGAS P630 steel units meet NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments.
- Stainless Steel Internals are Standard
- Steel Units comply with NACE MR0175
- Durable Powder Coated Exterior
- Wide Range of Flow Capacities
Also available with internal relief device as BelGAS P630R!
- First Cut or Second Stage Regulator
- Farm Taps
- Transmission to Distribution Bridge
- High Pressure Process
- Fuel Gas
Materials of Construction
Wide Open Flow Coefficient for Relief Valve Sizing
Maximum Supply of Pressure
Click to download the full datasheet for the BelGAS P630 and P630R: