We’re Keeping You Safe from COVID-19 (Coronavirus)!
At Central California Instruments, the safety and well-being of our customers, vendors, and stakeholders is of the utmost priority. We will use this web page to provide up-to-the-minute updates on our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) response! Please bookmark the ShortURL for this page: https://coronavirus.cencalinst.com
In order to safeguard our people, maintain social responsibility, and most importantly, service our customers, we have implemented some important changes over the coming weeks to best support you temporarily:
- Will calls, office pickups, and counter sales have been suspended until further notice. If you have an order that needs to be picked up, we are happy to ship it to you via UPS.
- Per recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the White House Coronavirus Task Force, we are practicing social distancing by reducing customer visits and vendor managed inventory trips. For information, please visit https://coronavirus.gov
- We understand that most customers are not allowing vendors to visit their facilities except for performing critical operational services. We are available for on-site assistance for those needs. In the case of customer site visit we will comply with the Social Distancing Requirements.
- We will be implementing a work at home program to further protect the safety of our team members.
- All of the above will have no impact on our ability to serve our customers. We will maintain regular hours of operation and will be available by phone or email regardless of future developments.
Central California Instruments realizes our customers are just as impacted by this unprecedented event as we are. Please be assured that we will continue to uphold our level of service and responsiveness to the best of our ability. As always, you can call us at (661) 398-2105 or email email@example.com with any questions or comments.