The Ralston FieldLab is a revolutionary pressure calibration platform that transforms the way field and laboratory technicians do their job. By putting the instructions on how to do the test directly onto the FieldLab the user is now in much better control of the situation.
• 0.1% of reading Accuracy – Fully temperature compensated from -10 to 50 degrees C
• Test Modes can be created on your PC and synced with the FieldLab for any type of pressure test • Data Logging up to 2 million data points
• Data Log when you press a button – ideal for pressure calibration • Large Color Transflective LCD Display (easy to read in the sun)
• Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery • Powered via AC Power or DC (Auto) power • Class 1, Division 1 Groups A-D T4 Intrinsically Safe (US and Canada)
• Class I, Zone 0 AEX ia IIC T4 Intrinsically Safe (US and Canada)
• ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC Ga -10 °C < Ta < 50 °C IP67 (Europe)
• IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -10 °C < Ta < 50 °C IP67
• A PC with Windows 7 or later operating system is required to get maximum functionality from the FieldLab platform
Click to download the full datasheet for the Ralston Instruments FLP1-GR-2M:
Get Revolutionized Now!
(Or just ask a question.)